So when I saw that I was nominated for a Liebster Award, I thought it was some kind of hoax or spam and didn’t pay much attention to it. After doing some research and checking out other blogs that were nominated, I saw that it was an initiative to promote small and upcoming blogs on the interwebs. So thank you Viewers Discretion is Advised for your nomination and for promoting my blog in the process.
- Thank and link the person who nominated you – Answer the questions given by the nominator
- Nominate 5-11 bloggers who have less than 200 followers and link them.
- Create 11 new questions for the nominees to answer – Notify all nominees via social media/blogs.
1. What is your favourite series? Does not have to be anime
2. Why is that your favourite series?
Breaking Bad is just one of those entertaining and intriguing shows that just leaves a very good impression on you. Besides the fact that it is, in my opinion, one of the best series of all time, it keeps you on the edge of your seat most of the time and leaves you wanting more at the end. I think it’s best if you watch Breaking Bad yourselves as it’s very difficult to describe how brilliant the show is. In terms of Samurai Champloo, it is a very entertaining and stylish anime – I’ve watched it about three times already. The characters are funny and quirky and it feels as though you are on the journey with them throughout the series. Don’t get me started on the fight scenes; they flow so well and are very stylish at the same time.
3. Do you read comic books, if so what is your favourite comic book?
I do read comic books, but not as much as manga though. If I had to pick which comic book/graphic novel I would love to read one day, though, it would have to be The Killing Joke.
4. Where would you like to travel if you had the chance?
That is a very difficult question as I’m a person that would like to travel the world someday. If I had to choose though, my top choice would have to be Japan. Ever since I became an Otaku, it has been a dream of mine for a long time to visit Japan as I am very interested in its culture, history and society. If you had to ask me about Japanese history during the Warring States period, chances are I would give you a whole history lesson about it.
5. What is your favourite food?
I love most types of food but I do love sushi and a good fillet steak now and again.
6. What is your favourite videogame?
This is such a bad question for me because this answer changes every time. But for the sake of the question, I’ll have to go with Grand Theft Auto V. Who doesn’t love pulling off heists and living the high life in Los Santos?
7. Have you ever bought anything online, if so what was it?
[On a side note, if you are interested in adding me on Steam, my username is Xperimance]
8. Who is your role model?
Definitely my mom. She has always been there through my good and bad times and has always supported me in whatever I decided to do with my life. Call me a mommy’s boy all you want but there is no one else I love more than her.
9. Who is your favourite Superhero?
This one is debatable as I am a fan of most superheroes, but I’ll have to go with Batman, since I know more about him than the others.
10. Do you play board games, if so which ones?
I do not play board games very often but my two favourite board games are 30 Seconds and Pictionary
11. What got you into Blogging?
For a very long time I thought about starting an anime blog but I couldn’t bring myself to start one. My blog is actually part of my media project for university so that gave me the motivation and reason to start up this blog. Anime has always been a part of my life and I don’t have many friends who share the same love that I do for it. That’s also part of the reason why I wanted to make my voice heard online about my love for anime and geek culture.
Hope you managed to learn more about me during this Q&A session. Until next time, Sayonara!
- What is your favourite anime series of all time?
- What made you become an Otaku?
- Have you travelled overseas before?
- What is your favourite movie of all time?
- If you could swap lives with someone for one day, who would it be?
- Do you play any musical instruments? If not, which instrument would you like to play?
- If you could describe yourself using any character from a book, movie, anime, etc. Who would it be?
- What is your favourite video game?
- What characteristics do you look for in a partner?
- What is your favourite movie quote?
- Why did you decide to start your blog?