YAY! I can’t believe that I’ve been nominated for another Liebster Award! Thank you very much to FiddleTwix for the nomination. Hopefully you’ll learn something new about me through the questions I answer 🙂
1 – Thank and link back to your nominator.
2 – Answer the 11 questions given by the nominator
3 – Nominate 5-11 other bloggers who have less than 200 followers
4 – Create 11 new questions for your nominees
5 – Let your nominees know that you have nominated them via social media or their blogs
1. Worst plot twist in an anime? (Spoilers)
Hmmm….this is a very tough question to answer really because these rarely happen for me. If I had to single one out in particular, I would have to go with Shiki. Don’t get me wrong, Shiki was a very good anime but it just annoyed me that it took so long for the villagers to realise that their new “neighbours” were vampires when all the signs (the castle, their big eyes) were right in front of them.
2. What is Your Current Opinion on the First Anime You Ever Watched?
Dragonball Z was technically the first anime I ever watched but in terms of the first anime that made me a fan, Naruto was the one that did it for me. I still love Naruto to this day, even though I haven’t followed the series for a while now. Aside from the anime, I collected most of the manga and also bought the video games as well. Dragonball Z I did almost the same thing too, except I didn’t buy the manga but only the video games.
3. What is your favourite animation studio?
Studio Ghibli, without a doubt! Since the time I watched Spirited Away as a kid I have fallen in love with their movies; they’re just magical to watch.
4. What anime character do you most relate to?
This is very tricky to answer because this answer changes overtime, usually depending on what anime I’m watching at that moment in time. Most times I tend towards anime characters with glasses (since I wear glasses myself), but at this moment the character I most relate to is Gouda Takeo from Ore Monogatari. When I first saw how oblivious he was with girls I thought to myself, “Yup, story of my life right here.” Also, we both were able to get our first girlfriends in our respective lives – so you could say our lives run in parallel to one another.
5. Favourite movie genre?
Usually superhero movies, psychological thrillers and comedy movies. Oh, and I also love watching animation films from time to time; mostly Pixar films.
6. Favourite drink?
Mostly coke but at restaurants I usually order a cola tonic and lemonade.
7. Favourite fictitious place?
I had a very hard time thinking about this one but I’ll have to go with Gotham City since I’m a huge Batman fan.
8. Weirdest outfit in an anime?
I can answer this one straight off the bat! Definitely will have to go with Ayumu’s loli battle outfit from Kore wa Zombie Desu ka. The creators even had the audacity to get a panty shot of him in the outfit – I killed myself laughing when I first saw it.
9. Least favourite anime opening theme?
My least favourite anime opening theme would be the opening to Kill Me Baby. I just found it very annoying to listen to (I also didn’t like the anime. It wasn’t funny, to be honest).
10. Favourite weapon from a movie, TV show or anime?
I’m a big fan of katanas so I’ll have to go with Ichigo’s Tensa Zangetsu.
11. Favourite voice actor? (From Western cartoons or anime)
Although he’s not a common voice actor these days, I’ll have to say Norio Wakamoto. He’s voice just sounds awesome in general and he’s voiced some memorable characters such as Father Alexander Andersen from Hellsing Ultimate and Prime Minister Mori from Azumanga Daioh (Hello everynyan).
I have to say that some of these questions were quite tough to answer but at least I managed to give an answer at the end 😛
The Nominees are:
- What manga are your currently reading?
- Best plot twist in an anime?
- Which anime character annoys you the most?
- Besides watching anime, what are your other interests and hobbies?
- Is there a certain routine or checklist you go through when choosing an anime to watch?
- If you could switch lives with any fictional character (movie, TV, anime, etc.) who would it be?
- Have you attended any conventions? If so, which ones?
- How long do you think anime will still be around for?
- What was the last movie you watched at the cinemas?
- Do you prefer watching anime alone or with your friends?
- What future posts can we expect from your blog soon?
Hope you learnt something new about me in this post. Till next time! 😀